Wednesday 9 January 2013

zebra print chi straightener look like jewels

"Deceptive!I don't believe you!"I believe in chi flat irons!These few words, toss about said a few months, my ears are callused!CHI turned, as a bright eyes.She pursed her lips, smile at us, hands holding a wind-induced Yan Ran in clothing middle-aged woman, not the queen who is?

"Aunt," I smiled and nodded at her elbow, gently hit chi straightener: "you have to watch?""Excuse me" CHI frown, turned and walked slowly away.Heart is the most difficult, sometimes even without solutions.Don't know when he will be able to completely relieved, frankly face?

I sighed, elegant smile: "leave chi iron, go right, we talk about women talk."Since CHI in the palace after the quarrel, you cherish jade to find him a deep talk.After going back, drank Ming Cho drunk, to sleep for three days and nights.Wake up although as usual, but had lost her elegant chic.

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/