Wednesday 16 January 2013

in 2010 the most beautiful chi hair products amazon new dazzle the lens

chi straightener looked Qin Huan looked at the Palace of terraced rice paddies, quite a while before smiling, said one: "how original the two of you or childhood ah!""Warriors, you can do the DPRK said, who told this kid the childhood sweethearts ah chi Palace terraced rice paddies pretending to disdain the white Qin Huan one pauses for a moment before said truthfully," Qin Huan our palace, the housekeeper's son, I grew up playing chi. natural to him as a brother look, sometimes he is too arrested in chi master and servant etiquette, you see, he refuses changed to have to call me Master know, but he sometimes that is not looked down on my young master, for example, I chi consultations martial arts when he never let me. I beat him to the punch with his cut, he flew chi I beat the absolute real thing point deficit does not eat. "

Qin Huan being a positive face, immediately replied: "the lobby manager's major responsibilities of the guidance and management of the passenger the chi hair straightener person's service, to ensure that every guest get warm, courteous service. Addition, the lobby needs chi Li Chi presided the lobby of the service work, supervision of the quality of the work of former shop attendant patrol lobby the room Chikubu situation, overseeing the operation of the entire chi restaurant to answer questions and handle customer questions and all kinds of problems. "

"Well, quite right." The chi iron satisfied Place nodded, smiled and said, "Qin Huan, I trust your Master's vision, his fancy is definitely not bad, I believe you can win Renda Tang manager duties.""The multi Xie Gongzi trust, Do not worry, I must work hard to do the best, chi is determined to not let the son of disappointment." Qin Huanxin heart to ensure full, payable to quickly glance at her, then quickly looked down.